All you need to know about watching our Festival Online
In order to watch you will need the following:
- a vimeo account
- a method of payment, such a debit card
- a promo code if you have one
- a device such as a laptop, smartphone or tablet to watch
Our 'how to' guide
- head over to the Geelvinck Music vimeo site by following this link: https://vimeo.com/geelvinckmusic
- If you already have an account and are logged in, you are ready to purchase.
- If not you will need to make a vimeo account by following the ‘Join’ button in the top left hand corner of the screen
- You will be shown the following menu. Fill in your email address and a password of your choosing, or if you have a google account you can also join with google
- Once you have made an account you are ready to purchase tickets to our festival! Simply type ‘Geelvinck’ into the search bar and you will come to our site or go to https://vimeo.com/geelvinckmusic.
- On the Geelvinck Music vimeo site, you can see all of our latest content, including the festival series. Follow us by clicking ‘follow’ on the left hand side to keep up to date with our vimeo page!
Click here to watch our how to purchase guide or follow the steps below.
- In your account, search in the search bar (see image above) for Geelvinck, or follow this link: https://vimeo.com/geelvinckmusic
- On our site select which series you would like to purchase or which episode you would like to purchase within a series. Please note, you will only be able to buy the entire series during the pre-sale period, but once the series is released, you will be able to buy individual episodes
- Once you have selected the series/episode you are interested in, there will be the option to ‘rent’- click on ‘rent’
- a billing menu will appear, at which point you can fill in your payment details as well as any promo codes you may have (please see out note below for students, music professors and charities). It will also indicate the conditions of your purchase, including the fact that you will be able to view your video/s for 30 days
- Once payment is complete, a window will pop up confirming your purchase with the option to ‘receive updates’. Click ‘receive updates’ so that you are informed of when the series is live (if you pre-ordered), if there are additional episodes and for any changes to the series. You will also receive a confirmation email.
Click here for our how to watch guide or follow the steps below
- Login into your vimeo account if you haven’t already on your device
- If you would like to watch on a television or other device, click here for a handy article with video guide provided by vimeo
- On your account page there should be a link to the series/episode you have purchased which you can watch directly by clicking play (as long as the series/episode has been officially released)
- With every purchase, you will have 30-days access to watch the video/s, so make sure not to leave it too late! During this period you can watch the videos as many times as you like. After 30 days, you will no longer be able to access the video/s
If you have bought the series as part of the pre-sale you will not be able to view it until the release date, at which point you will be sent an email to let you know it is ready to view. We are only able to sell pre-sale events as a whole series, not as individual episodes. If you would like to rent individual episodes, this is possible once the episodes have been released. If you have bought a series/episode after its release, you will be able to watch it straight away!
If you have purchased a series in the pre-sale period or once the series is live, but not all episodes have yet been released, you will receive a notification email from vimeo to let you know when the other episodes are launched online. So be sure to select receive updates at the point of purchase!
Student & Education Discount
At Museum Geelvinck, we are passionate about musical education and ensuring a fair chance for all in accessing what we offer as an organisation. If you are a student of piano or piano professor or teacher in the Netherlands who would like to make educational use of our event, please follow this link to access up to 50% off tickets. Please note, you will be required to fill in a form to register for this discount.
While stocks last!
Charity Free Pass
For charities and other support networks such as hospitals, we would like to offer free access to our festival. If you would like to request free access to our festival, please follow this link to fill out a request form and we will be delighted to welcome you.
While stocks last!
During the pre-sale period, you can pay with a debit or credit card.
As soon as videos are published on vimeo you can pay with Paypal or with a connected iDeal account for our Dutch public. To learn how to connect your iDeal account to your Paypal, please click here.
If you are having no luck with accessing the videos for any reasons please do no hesitate to contact us on 0206390747 or send an email to email@example.com